• Children of Spouse

    The K-4 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows the children of a K-3 spouse visa holder to enter the U.S. while processing for an immigrant visa.

    The application for K-4 visa can be made at the same time while filing of the K-3 Marriage/Spouse Visa in Thailand.

  • K4 Visa Benefits

    • No need for a separate I-129F application.
    • The visa will be approved at the same time as the K-3 visa applied in Thailand
    • Be able to live in the U.S. while processing the immigrant visa
    • Allowed to travel in and out of the U.S. on short trips.
    • Allowed to study or apply for employment authorization in the U.S.
  • Requirements for K-4 visa

    • The child must be less than 21 years old.
    • The applicant must be the unmarried child of a K-3 applicant.
    • You must be seeking to immigrate to the United States.
    • The mother/father must be applying for a K-3 visa.
    • You must have a step-parent relationship with the petitioner.
contact us thru LINE contact us thru WhatsApp